ABOUT GLOBAL ACADEMY OF TRAINING AND RESEARCH (GATR):
Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR), is a registered research firm in Malaysia that provides platforms for academics and organizations to excel. GATR aims at encouraging young scholars, established researchers, trainers, academic & corporate researchers to conduct meaningful research and provide useful knowledge for the academic and socio-economic development of their respective nations. GATR is organizing the 4th Deans and Directors networking session in Colombo Sri Lanka.
The 4th Deans and Directors networking session is a strategic level event for determining trends in future Business and Social sciences research around the globe for sharing experiences and for discussing areas of mutual interest.
This year's GCOET networking session will focus on establishing business and social sciences research through creating collaborations among institutions and with other key players who influence business and social sciences research.
OBJECTIVES:The key objectives of the deans and directors networking session are:
- To strengthen business and social sciences research through industry academia networking and collaborations.
- To propose ways to enhance research activities and trainings through collaborations.
- To provide multiple outlets of publications for young scholars through collaborations.
- To provide focused recommendations to the business and social sciences schools for enhancing research skills of graduates through Collaborations.
- To identify the critical steps to align research with business needs.
- To identify and recommend actions to the emerging challenges in business and social sciences research.
PROPOSED TOPICS AND SESSIONS FOLLOWED BY THE DISCUSSION:
HOW TO PROMOTE A RESEARCH CULTURE IN BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES SCHOOLS? A EUROPEAN & AUSTRALIAN PERSPECTIVE
- Professor Dr. Gabriël A Moens
- Professor Dr. Danture Wickramasinghe
- Professor Dr. Kamran Ahmed
- Professor Dr. Musa Mangena
- Dr. Kashan Pirzada
Curtin University and Emeritus Professor at the University of Queensland. Australia
University of Glasgow, United Kingdom
La Trobe University, Australia
University of Essex, United Kingdom
Chairmain, GATR Advisory Board Malaysia
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Networking Session)
4:00 PM - 4:25 PM (Coffee/tea break)
DEANS & DIRECTORS REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Certificate of Participation
- Printed program schedule
- Refreshment and drinks
HOW TO PAY:
You can pay registration by Bank Deposit / ATM Transfer / Online Transfer / Foreign Telegraphic Transfer
PayPal / Credit Card / Debit Card
If you have a credit card or 2checkout account, we strongly encourage you to pay the fee through 2checkout. 2checkout enables users, whether or not they are 2checkout members, to use all major credit cards, including Visa,Master card, American Express, and Discover. 2checkout is fast and secure.
The Global Academy of Training & Research (GATR) Division will protect your personal information. Your personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
You may cancel without penalty if written cancellation request are received up to and including 45 days prior to the start of the conference. A credit voucher less 50% of the registration fee will be issued for written requests received up to and including 25 days prior to the start of the conference. No refunds or credits will be issued on cancellation requests received less than 25 days prior to the start of the event. No liability is assumed by Global Conference on Engineering and Technology for changes in program, date, content, speakers or venue.