ABOUT GLOBAL ACADEMY OF TRAINING AND RESEARCH (GATR):
Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR), is a registered research firm in Malaysia that provides platforms for academics and organizations to excel. GATR aims at encouraging young scholars, established researchers, trainers, academic & corporate researchers to conduct meaningful research and provide useful knowledge for the academic and socio-economic development of their respective nations. GATR is organizing the 8th Deans and Directors Networking Session & Discussion in Bangkok, Thailand.
PURPOSE:The 8th Deans and Directors networking session is a strategic level event for determining trends in future Business and Social sciences research around the globe for sharing experiences and for discussing areas of mutual interest.
This year's GCBSS networking session will focus on establishing business and social sciences research through creating collaborations among institutions and with other key players who influence business and social sciences research.
OBJECTIVES:The key objectives of the deans and directors networking session are:
- To strengthen business and social sciences research through industry academia networking and collaborations.
- To propose ways to enhance research activities and trainings through collaborations.
- To provide multiple outlets of publications for young scholars through collaborations.
- To provide focused recommendations to the business and social sciences schools for enhancing research skills of graduates through Collaborations.
- To identify the critical steps to align research with business needs.
- To identify and recommend actions to the emerging challenges in business and social sciences research.
PROPOSED TOPICS AND SESSIONS FOLLOWED BY THE DISCUSSION:
HOW TO PROMOTE A RESEARCH CULTURE IN BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES SCHOOLS? A EUROPEAN & AUSTRALIAN PERSPECTIVE
- Professor Dr. Gabriël A Moens
- Professor Dr. Danture Wickramasinghe
- Professor Dr. Musa Mangena
- Professor Dr. Bjoren Willy Aamo
- Professor Dr. Ahmad Fauzi Abdul Hamid
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Kashan Pirzada
Emeritus Professor at the University of Queensland. Australia.
University of Glasgow, United Kingdom
University of Essex, United Kingdom
University of Norland, Norway
Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Malaysia.
University Utara Malaysia, Malaysia
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Networking Session)
4:00 PM - 4:25 PM (Coffee/tea break)
DEANS & DIRECTORS REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Certificate of Participation
- Printed program schedule
- Refreshment and drinks
The Global Academy of Training & Research (GATR) Division will protect your personal information. Your personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
You may cancel without penalty if written cancellation request are received up to and including 45 days prior to the start of the conference. A credit voucher less 50% of the registration fee will be issued for written requests received up to and including 25 days prior to the start of the conference. No refunds or credits will be issued on cancellation requests received less than 25 days prior to the start of the event. No liability is assumed by Global Conference on Business and Social Science for changes in program, date, content, speakers or venue.