Visa & General Info
Kindly visit the Official Portal, Immigration Department, Ministry of Home Affairs of respective countries for information related to visa application and entry requirement for travelling to any country where GATR/GCBSS Series is organizing conferences.
Apply in advance online www.malaysiaonlinevisa.org
THE MALAYSIAN EVISA:
The eVISA is an electronic travel authorization issued by the Malaysian Government. While the eVISA is equivalent to a visa, no label or stamp is placed in a traveler's passport. The eVISA is required to enter or travel within Malaysia.
- The Malaysian eVISA is a Single-Entry Visa (SEV). An approved eVISA authorizes entry into Malaysia for three (3) months and allows stays in Malaysia for a maximum of thirty (30) consecutive days.
- The traveler's passport must be valid for at least six (6) months at the moment of application.
- The eVISA allows the traveler to enter Malaysia via all gazette entry/exit points.
ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Color front page of passport
- A recent passport-style color photo
- Confirmed return flight booking
- Confirmed accommodation bookings in Malaysia
- For minors under 12 years of age a birth certificate is required
- Printed copy of the approved eVISA
- Sufficient funds (cash/travellers cheques/debit or credit cards) to cover expenses during your stay in Malaysia.